5T2 Pipeline’s goal is to be the safest contractor in the industry.
To this end, we have established a corporate culture whereby everyone is committed to the safety of our employees and constantly aware of our responsibilities to our co-workers, our customers and the general public.
5T2 has a fully-staffed safety department charged with insuring our full compliance in all areas of:
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- OSHA Regulations
- DOT Rules and Driver Safety
- and more…
Essential to achieving these goals is the Company’s commitment to the highest industrial health, safety and environmental (HSE) standards. That commitment has translated into an accident rate far below the industry national average and a workforce that is aware of and sensitive to the health and safety of everyone.
Key Elements of 5T2 HSE Program:
- Executive management focus & commitment with stated goals and support
- Mid-management safety & liability awareness program
- Defined roles, responsibility and accountability
- Full employee involvement and clear understanding of expectations
- State-of-the-art training center at our Vista office
- Safety committee including employees from all disciplines
- Safety award programs
Training for 5T2 employees covers all Baseline Safety & Health Training (per OSHA CFR 1910). The training and orientation of newly hired employees is a key focus. Additionally, Environmental Baseline Training is aimed at spill and pollution prevention and waste minimization. The Company also trains its employees to comply fully with the customers’ Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP).
5T2 is proud that its business focus is aimed at a healthy and safe workplace. It is not only the right thing to do for our employees, but the right thing to do for our customers as being safe also means being productive. Being safe is simply good business.